Saturday, September 28, 2013

UPENN Part 2

Well, this past Monday I left my wonderful visit at the Alpha Beta Chapter of ZTA. I had a wonderful two weeks in Philadelphia and am so thankful of all the memories I was able to make. To my UPENN sisters, I am extremely proud of all the hard work and dedication you put into fall recruitment! The ten women you received are beyond amazing and I cannot wait to watch your chapter grow over the years to come! 

Here are some pictures from my last week at UPENN (see Part 1 for pictures from the first week!):
The Newest Zeta's


The Wonderful Food I Experienced





The Places I Got To See







The Things I Got To Experience 




The Friendships That I Made



So to my sisters at UPENN, thank you for a wonderful two weeks and for sharing with me your sisterhood and Zeta Love :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment