Friday, September 13, 2013

UPENN Part 1

On Monday I arrived at the University of Pennsylvania...aka UPENN...aka IVY LEAGUE! Let me just say I am loving my time here in the big city of "Philly" and so lucky to be here another week and a half as my to-see list keeps growing longer by the minute. The chapter members here are all so dedicated to their academics and I love, love, love learning about their really cool majors and what they want to do once they graduate. I even met a sisters from Hickory, North Carolina...little home state love! 

If you have never visited UPENN, I highly suggest it. My new friends took me on a campus tour the moment I arrived and I was just in awe over the beauty of not only the landscape but how historic the buildings were. Did I also mention I'm getting to stay in this super cute ZTA town home? Needless to say I've fallen in love with living in the city :-)
Campus Dorm

Kappa Sigma House

Campus Quad

ZTA with their cute banner supporting Miss Idaho


Two days of mini-recruitment were completed this week and two more next week! I'm excited OVERLY EXCITED for this weekend as a childhood dream of mine is going to come true! Ya'll know how much I love me some pageants...okay I'm obsessed with them ;-) Miss Idaho (Sarah Downs) is a ZTA from UPENN...so of course since the pageant moved back to Atlantic City, NJ and is only an hour away we are going! I'm so excited to see THE Miss America in person with my own eyes and to see the "Show Us Your Shoe" Parade down the boardwalk. Stay tuned for what is sure to be a billion pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment