Sunday, July 28, 2013

One Week In

It's hard to believe but I have already been at training for one week! It seems like so long ago all 20 TLCs arrived back in Indiana to spend the next 2.5 weeks with one another. This week has been filled with so much knowledge. Not only knowledge about the wonderful organization that we are all working for but knowledge that I hope has and will continue to better me as a leader. It has been a time of learning and a time of growing together has a team. We started our week out with a tour of International Office (IO) and it was so amazing to learn about all the history that is housed in one building. 
So lucky to work here!

International Office 




With the original picture of our founders! 
2013-2014 ZTA Traveling Leadership Consultants

After a wonderful first week of training, we got the afternoon and night off to go enjoy the sights of Indiana. We went to a small suburb of Indianapolis called Broad Ripple. It was such a cute little "town" and sort of reminded me of a combination of King Street (for all you App friends) and Franklin Street (for all you UNC friends). We ate on the canal at this yummy restaurant and then enjoyed local bands and ice cream. 

Fire station

Canal


Guilford St. 




To close, I can say that I do indeed know where I will be going for my first stop next week on August 8th. While I cannot post on here the exact location I will drop a hint: I get to travel with the wonderful Abbey Baxter and we are headed to the Midwest! 
Abbey and I :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment