Saturday, August 10, 2013

Something Blue... (with a little catching up to-do!) Part 1

First, I am going to go ahead an apologize for this post because it is going to be long due to the fact that I have some catching up to do! 

Week 2 of training brought about more learning and a super fun day of TLC photo shoots! Here are some candids from the day:





We also had individual shots taken and these were turned into our bio pages! Fun fact: our bio pages are on Pinterest so I can say I've been "pinned!"



 The pictures were taken in the cutest little town called Zionsville...I would love to go back there one day and explore some more :-)






The rest of the week was full of training from wonderful past national council members and the staff at International Office! I enjoyed getting to meet each of them and once again learning more about ZTA everyday! Friday August 2nd I got an early, early morning flight back home to North Carolina to be a bridesmaid in the wedding of my sweet friend Emily. It was a gorgeous wedding fit for a princess and a great way to spend my last weekend before starting to travel the country! (Emily even wore turquoise boots so she must be a ZTA at heart!) 





I arrived back in Indiana early Sunday morning to enjoy the day off with the rest of my TLC sisters. Four of us decided to spend our day off enjoying the Indiana State Fair! It was a lot smaller than the NC fair but very neat to experience. We also got to try fried Girl Scout Cookies and let me just tell you...if you ever have the opportunity to try them YOU MUST! They are Gods gift to Earth :-)








More about the end of training to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment